The government has announced the national living wage (NLW) and national minimum wage (NMW) rates which will apply from 1st April 2021:
- Workers aged 23 and over £8.91
- Workers aged 21-22 inclusive £8.36
- Workers aged 18-20 inclusive £6.56
- Workers aged 16 and 17 if they have ceased to be of compulsory school age £4.62
- Apprentices under 19 or aged 19 and over but in the first twelve months of their apprenticeship £4.30
Stay in the know
We’ll keep you up to date with all the latest in employment law and HR. You can unsubscribe at any time.